“We might be laughing a bit too loud. But that never hurt no one.”
~Billy Joel

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Aarrgggg..........Is it over yet?

     Pregnancy hormones are the worst thing that can ever happen to a woman. Sometimes I feel on top of the world then, without notice, I'm ready to tear someone's head off. It's ridiculous, confusing, and irritating. I cry, a lot. Oh man do I cry. It's flat out embarrassing. I cry over everything; commercials, random thoughts I have, when I'm mad, happy and sad. I even cry because I cry! Oh, and I've become needy. As if crying weren't bad enough, I had to turn into one of those women who constantly need to be told they're loved and to be held. AND I want to talk about my feelings! WHAT?!!! It. Is. Bad. Never, in my relationship have I ever wanted to "talk about it" just to feel better. I'm a problem solver. This is how Jason knows me. He also knows that if I'm crying, then it's best to keep your distance because I'm angry. Don't even think about coddling me. But for some reason, these insane hormones do not follow by the rules. At this point in the game, my uterus and my emotions are ready to give this baby the ol' heave ho. The welcome mat has been rolled up and the incubator needs to turn off. My arms are MORE than willing to cocoon my baby so...come to mama! Well, until he decides to come, I guess I'll just have to deal with all this craziness. Maybe one day, I'll look back and remember this time and smile. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are on the roller coaster. Welcome to my life! :) I've always cried at everything, sometimes I wish I had something to blame it on. Lol!!

    Hang in there, it will be over before you know it, and will look back and laugh! Love you! Hang in there and embrace every minute you can!!

    ReplyDelete