“We might be laughing a bit too loud. But that never hurt no one.”
~Billy Joel
~Billy Joel
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Little Things That Make Me Laugh
Jason and Reid were wrestling this morning in the dining room. Jason was trying to get Reid's shoes and socks on but Reid wanted no part of that. Reid managed to wiggle away from his daddy and I could see the look of triumph on his face as he was running for his room. He had to be thinking, "Ha, I got by you daddy!"But the look quickly was wiped off by Jason when he reached out and grabbed Reid around the waist, effectively sitting Reid between his legs to finish putting his socks and shoes on. To this Reid said, "Oh man! You sorry dog!" Allison and I burst out laughing and poor Jason just sat there with a "did he really just say that" kind of look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment